Silver Gallery - Shop by Brand
Silver Gallery hands selects each silversmith to offer designers that create exemplary gifts. An assortment of famous brands along with rare artists comprises a singular collection of silversmiths. Each employs old-world techniques to create sterling silver and pewter gifts that will stand the test of time.
- Silver Gallery has a large selection of AKA Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority gifts that can engraved and personalized.
- Arthur Court's distinctive serveware in polished sand cast aluminum
- Beatriz Ball's latest metalware designs in carefree polished aluminum
Since 1796, Boardman Silver has been crafting the finest American sterling gifts
- The craftsmen of Cunill create high quality silver gifts in bright finished sterling
- Family owned and operated, Empire Silver creates gifts inspired by events
- American Estate presents Repoussé jewelry of the finest artistic lineage, rare beauty and enduring worth.
Julia Knight's dedication to beauty and design inspires her colorful serveware
- With beginnings in 1824, Reed and Barton's legacy is true to their historic roots
- Finely worked silver creates Lunt Silver's collection of unique keepsakes
- Lunares home collection of aluminum gifts are hand crafted stylish designs
Artisans in Mariposa's Cape Ann foundry offer a whimsical line of serveware
- Handmade in Northern Italy, Match Pewter's love of detail accents each piece
- Master silversmiths craft Salisbury's silver and pewter gifts in Maryland
- Thomas Sabo's Charms are glamorously created in brilliant .925 sterling silver
Vera Wang's modern elegance crafted into silver wedding gifts and keepsakes